Dr. Tingzon & Our Team
About Doctor Tingzon
Dr. Tingzon grew up in the western suburbs. She completed her BS in Medical Technology at Andrews University in 1986. In 1990, she graduated with a doctor of dental surgery degree from Northwestern University Dental School. Following dental school, she completed a general practice residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. There she received advanced training in restorative dentistry, oral surgery, internal medicine, and anesthesia. Dr. Tingzon practiced in Park Ridge and Hoffman Estates prior to starting her practice in Geneva in 1996.
Excellence in dentistry is one of Dr. Tingzon’s core beliefs. Each year she completes many hours of continuing education. She studied TMJ and occlusal disease at the prestigious Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education. After completing the core curriculum at the Dawson Center, she started her studies in joint-based occlusion at the Piper Research and Education Center. At the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, she completed the 2-year executive training program. In addition, she belongs to dental study clubs where she keeps up-to-date about cutting-edge dentistry. Her current educational emphasis is on TMJ disorders, dental sleep medicine, and oral cancer.
Dr. Tingzon’s practice focuses on comprehensive dental treatment. This includes early diagnosis of dental disease, soft tissue management, cosmetic dentistry, and TMJ therapy. She is committed to the development, education, and personal growth of her team.
Membership in organized dentistry is very important to Dr. Tingzon. She is a member of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Fox River Valley Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Somnomed Academy, and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. She is a past president of the Fox River Valley Dental Society. Dr. Tingzon has represented the Society at several ISDS Annual Sessions as a delegate. She has met with our local legislators both here and in Springfield to promote the interests of the dental profession.
When Dr. Tingzon is away from the office, she enjoys spending time with her family. Her nieces and nephews are the joy her of life. Among her interests are travel, gardening, and crafts.
Meet Our Team
Julie has been working in the dental profession since her sophomore year in high school and joined our team in 2008. She believes that dentistry is a rewarding profession. Working with our patients and getting to know their families as well as meeting new patients are what she enjoys the most,
Date has been part of our dental team since 1998. She loves spending as much time as possible with her family and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Rosemarie has been part of the team since 2008. She has been in dentistry for 30 years and has been blessed to work in excellent practices, including ours. She loves what she does and looks
Dental health is a collaborative
Dental health is a collaborative effort and we are very proud of our professional team. There is a mouth-body connection; and teeth and gums reveal the inside story of your overall health – from signs of diabetes to heart disease to osteoporosis. Every team member believes in treating the whole person, not just their teeth. They are here to assist you in all aspects of your dental experience. All team members are CPR-certified.
Our highly educated clinical team consists of hygienists and treatment coordinators. Each member brings years of experience in their field. They regularly attend continuing education courses in their pursuit of excellence. This allows them to be current and up-to-date with the services, materials, and equipment we use in our office. They work with and educate our patients to prevent, improve, and treat conditions associated with teeth and gums.
Our business team is highly knowledgeable. They will gladly assist you with your appointments and any questions related to your insurance and recommended treatment.
Dr. Tingzon’s Biography
- Graduated from Northwestern University 1990 – Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Completed General Practice Residency – Michael Reese Hospital – 1991
- Practiced as an associate dentist in Park Ridge and Hoffman Estates
- Started Geneva Dental Ltd – February 1996
- Professional Associations
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Fox River Valley Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry
- American Equilibration Society
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Served on the executive board of the Fox River Valley Dental Society
- President of the FRVDS 2012-2013
- Served on the Dental Benefits Committee of the Illinois State Dental Society.
- Completes many hours of continuing education each year
- Member of the DuPage County Study Club
- Member of the Piper Education and Research Center Study Club
- Completed the Dawson Academy Core Curriculum
- Completed the Piper Education and Research Center Core Curriculum
- Completed Dental Sleep Medicine Mini Residency April 2018 at University of North Carolina
- Completed Healthy Start Certification training 2017, updated training 2021
- Completed Bioclear Core training August 2019
- Completed Airway Health Solutions Pediatric Mini-Residency January 2022
- Certified Airway Health Professional
- Practice focus on Comprehensive Dental Treatment
- Dentistry for all ages
- Early diagnosis of dental disease
- Soft tissue management
- Cosmetic dentistry
- TMJ and occlusion problems
- Implant restoration
- Dental sleep medicine
- Invisalign – Silver Provider 2019-2021
- Healthy Start
- Philanthropic and Humanitarian Pursuits
- Participates in Medical/Dental Missions to an Indian Reservation in Montana
- Participates in Medical/Dental charitable events in the Chicagoland area.
- Contributes to dental mission efforts in the Philippines and India as well as in the US.